In this article you will learn how to configure the robot in your NovaDAX account. Bottrex does not need your email or password to operate, never send your credentials. You just need to create an API and enter the trading permissions.
Creating an API Key
1. To create an API, access your NovaDAX account, click on your profile and then on API Key, after that click on the Create button, as shown in the image below.
- When a page similar to this appears, enter any name in the Name field of this access profile.
- Activate the transaction permission (this option will give you the rights to buy and sell).
- Two keys will be generated (Key and Secret), it is very important that you save them somewhere safe, because we will use them later on the robot.
Adding your API Key to the robot settings
2. Go to the Bottrex website and look for the Operations menu.
3. Click on the Add Operation button on the right of your screen.
4. When the page loads, click the Exchange and API option and paste the two keys you copied into the form fields.
After that you will have to make the complete configuration of your bot, choosing the strategies, currencies you want to trade and even the profit percentage. Not sure how each option works?
See the tutorial we prepared for you: https://support.bottrex.net/en/articles/64/how-to-create-an-operation