We added the following indicators to the platform: WMA, TEMA, DEMA, HMA and KAMA. These indicators inherit the same settings as the EMA indicator, so we can reuse all the strategies we developed. Follow the list of available strategies:
- Default: The robot checks if the last 2 candles are above ALL averages. It also checks if the third to last candlestick is below all averages. For sales strategy, he goes the other way around.
- Standard (any period): Same function as the "Standard" strategy, with the difference that it executes the purchase if the condition is favorable in ANY AVERAGE. For sales strategy, he goes the other way around.
- Default (with verification): User will set a period. The robot will then check if the current price is above all the AVERAGES and if the price was below them in the previous candlesticks (for the user defined period). Example: Period 10. The bot checks if the current price is above all AVERAGEs and checks the last 10 candlesticks if the price was below the AVERAGES. For sales strategy, he goes the other way around.
- Ascending Cross: Checks if there was an ascending cross between the smallest and the largest mean.
- Downcross: Checks if there was a downcross from the smallest to the largest mean.
- Alignment (purchase): When the highest AVERAGES are below the smallest. For example, 305 below 144, 144 below 72, 72 below 17
- Alignment (sell): When the largest MEDIUMS are above the smallest. For example, 305 above 144, 144 above 72, 72 above 17
- Price above averages: Gives favorable condition when current and penultimate price are above all AVERAGES (without checking previous periods).
- Price below averages: Gives favorable condition when current and penultimate price are below all AVERAGES (without checking previous periods).