In this article you will learn how to set up your robot in your Binance account. Bottrex does not need your email or password to operate, never send your credentials. You just need to create an API Key and enter the permissions to trade.
1. Access your Binance.com account.
2. Click on the profile icon and then API Management.
3. Give it a name to identify your API, it might be something like "Bottrex API". Finally, click on Create API.
4. When your API is created, click on edit and enable the Spot Trading option. Now copy the two API keys Key and Secret. They will be used in bot settings.
5. Go to the Bottrex website and look for the Operations menu.
6. Click on the Add Operation button on the right of your screen.
7. When the page loads, click the Exchange and API option and paste the two keys you copied into the form fields.
After that you will have to make the complete configuration of your bot, choosing the strategies, currencies you want to trade and even the profit percentage. Not sure how each option works?
See the tutorial we prepared for you: https://support.bottrex.net/pt/articles/64/como-criar-uma-operacao