Backtesting is a tool that tests your strategy on relevant historical data in order to predict what might happen in the future. While past performance does not guarantee future profit, backtesting is one of the most important ways to adjust your strategy.
How it works?
The robot analyzes your strategy on the currencies you have selected, checks past candlesticks on the chart, and generates fictitious buy and sell orders based on your setup. Whenever you run backtesting, your previous history will be erased, if you want to save the history click on the "Export CSV" button.
- Our platform offers several options for you to configure your backtesting.
- Define your strategy, choose a time frame and all options available for purchase.
- For the test to be complete, you need to set the Sell, Trailing Stop, Stop Loss or Profit Percentage settings.
- At the end of the test, you will see a table with various statistics and a report of all orders created.
- Review all your settings before starting backtesting. Depending on your settings, it may take a few minutes.
NOTE: Past performance does not guarantee future results.